Special opportunity to go horseback riding through the Sierra de Libar. Special 3 nights / 4 days, from April 3 to 6. Sierra de Grazalema
We have four free places to complete a small group of riders that will leave from April 3 to 6.
This half-day program, 3 nights (four days), is designed for those who want to ride two days in the countryside, with a guide, and discover fascinating and beautiful landscapes of the Sierra de Libar, in the heart of the Natural Park of Grazalema.
You can extend the stay before or after, or combine with the previous program by paying an extra, for the night of camping in the middle of the Sierra organized in collaboration with Mulemotion the specialized company with which we collaborate to develop this program, and that is specialized to mount camping with all the supplies and services counting for it with mules of support.
1 Day (Tuesday)
- Arrival to Tambor del Llano
- Familiarization with the horses of the property.
- Walk along the paths of the estate. Ascent to the Lookout of the Era. Panoramic views.
- 20: 30/22: 30 Dinner at the Tambor del Llano
2 Day (Wednesday)
- 8: 30/10: 00 Breakfast
- 10: 15 / 17:15. Departure to the heart of the Llano de Libar, through the Wind Harbor, and across the Republican Plain (7 hours). Very quiet places. Pic-nic in the countryside, arriving at the camping area, located in the Llano de Libar, at dusk. We will need to cross the Port of Mail, with a stretch of about 30 minutes that we will walk with the horses "reata". During the day we can gallop along the plain of the Republican, visit the sima, detour to know the shelter of the port of the Mail and its peculiar cistern, as well as explore the extensive cork oaks of the Peralto mountain range.
- 18: 00/20: 30 Time to relax in the camping area, to settle in the camp that Mulemotion will have mounted us, to shower, and if we want, to participate in the elaboration of the mountain supper, that we will elaborate in the camp.
3 Day (Thursday)
- 8: 30/10: 00 Breakfast
- 10: 15 / 13:00 Excursion on horseback through the Llanos de Libar, to reach the beautiful village of Montejaque. Stop in the village.
- 13: 00 / 14.30. Climb on horseback to the Hermitage of the Escarihuela. Pic-nic in that area.
- 15: 30-18: 30. Back to the drum, by the Puerto Forcilla.
- 20: 30/22: 30 Optional dinner at the Drum. Or you can go visit Grazalema and dine there.
4 Day (Friday)
- 8: 30/11: 00 Breakfast
- End of program. The rooms must be left before 12 o'clock. Possibility to link with program II (discover "the heart" of the Natural Park of Grazalema), or to extend the stay in Tambor to explore the region. Check with us.
The order of the excursions, can be changed occasionally to adapt to the weather, especially during the rainy season in autumn and winter.Possibilities to take part of the walking tour, for a shorter itinerary, sleeping in the same camp of the Llano de Libar. Ideal for companions who do not ride a horse, or for groups who want to make the program by walking through the Puerto del Zurraque.
Consult with us.
- Minimum group: 4
- Maximum group: 8
- Experience riding: intermediate and above.
- Total riding time: 12 hours on horseback
- Departure dates: Possibilities for most of the year, starting on Tuesdays and finishing the program on Thursdays
Cañada Grande-Los Alamillos, Grazalema, 11610 Cádiz
(34) 674 48 48 85